|Phone Number:||1-800-407-8784 / 321-269-2299|
|Email Address:||Contact Us|
|Mailing Address:||3405 South Washington Avenue|
|Titusville, FL 32780, USA|
|Monday||9am – 6pm (EST)|
|Tuesday||9am – 6pm (EST)|
|Wednesday||9am – 6pm (EST)|
|Thursday||9am – 6pm (EST)|
|Friday||9am – 5pm (EST)|
* Email Questions: We answer email questions on Saurday and Sunday
Current U.S. Domestic Ground Packages are Shipped by FedEx Ground. Please contact us for FedEx Express & Overnight Rates.
- Large orders over $1,500.00 typically ship by freight truck.
- Freight shipping is included within the ground shipping rate chart.
- This does not delay the shipping time or transit time, but freight shipping to a residential address will incur additional freight charges.
- The customer is responsible for all additional freight charges to a non-commercial or residential address.
- This includes residential deliveries, lift gates, re-routing & additional delivery attempts.
- This includes residential deliveries, lift gates, island and/or destinations requiring ferry service, re-routing and additional delivery attempts.
- We ship internationally and to Canada. Canadian shipping rates can be found online.
- Please contact us for all other international shipping rates.
- The customer is responsible for all duties and taxes imposed by the country of import.
U.S. Domestic Ground Shipping Rates*
|$4501.00+||=||5% of Order|
*Additional rates apply on all Alaska & Hawaii shipments
Canadian Ground Shipping Rates*
|$4501.00||=||8% of Order|
Canadian customers are responsible for
ALL duties & import taxes.
To view our Return Policy, click here.
Credit Cards processed via Authorize.net
Business Check(items will ship when payment clears)
Taxes, Duties & Fees
- Florida Sales Tax
- Residents Only: Sales Tax of 6% will be added to your order at checkout
- Canadian Customers
- Canadian customers are responsible for all duties & import taxes.
The information you provide on our website is only used by Barn Light Electric to fulfill your order or requests. We reserve the right to refuse any order. You may opt out at any time if you elect to receive our catalogs, email promotions, or new product launches..
This website is secured utilizing a Comodo EV (Extended Validation Certificate) owned by Barn Light Electric Company LLC. Transactions on the site are protected with up to 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption. Our website utilizes Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology for all online orders and authentication pages. Barn Light Electric Company L.L.C is a verified merchant with Authorize.net, Payment Processing, and Paypal.
Look for the following image located at the bottom of your screen:
All of our Barn Lighting is manufactured in the United States. If your ordered light fixture is not in-stock, we will start the manufacturing process within 2-business days of the order. The manufacturing process typically takes between seven to fourteen business days depending upon the finish and quantity ordered. This manufacturing time can vary depending upon current volume. Barn Light Electric Company is not responsible for the customer not meeting project deadlines. If you have a time sensitive order, please contact Customer Service directly.
We do offer some imported lighting. Predominately, these lights can be found in our Discount Barn Lighting & Clearance Section. We verify the quality of this lighting prior to placing it for sale on our web site.
Need it faster?
We can prioritize your order for an additional 25% of order total or $35.00, whichever is greater.
Priority orders are guaranteed to ship within 5-7 business days.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
All lighting is warranteed by the manufacturer for up to one year to be free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service. Please note that not all finishes are warranteed for exterior use. Most of our lighting is UL Listed or made with UL components, however, please refer to each product’s description to confirm. Light bulbs not included.
Frequently Asked Questions
To view a full list of our Frequently Asked Questions, click here.