We understand the nature of ordering on-line and the building process of new construction, remodeling and restoration. Because we offer a multitude of high quality light fixtures and ceiling fans in multiple finish options, it is often best to request a finish sample prior to placing an order. Often, this resolves the issue of having to return a product.
If by some chance we make a mistake on your order, we will correct the mistake and get you the correct products at no charge to you. We will also pay to pick up the incorrect items to be shipped back to us. It is our goal to meet your expectations and make sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
- No restocking fees on standard returns (See Non-Returns below for merchandise not eligible).
- A RGA (Return Goods Authorization) Number must be requested within 15 days of receipt of the merchandise. Items returned without a RGA will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- Returns must be received to Barn Light Electric within 15 days of the RGA being issued. Returns outside of this period will not be accepted.
- Refunds will only be issued in the manner that payment was received, or store credit will be issued.
- Shipping charges and/or rush manufacturing charges will not be refunded.
- Items must not have been installed or altered in any way.
- Items must be in the original box and with original packaging material.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges.
- Customer is responsible for insuring returned items.
- Refunds will be issued upon inspection and after the merchandise is placed back into inventory. Typically this process takes between 5 to 7 business days.
- Installed or altered merchandise are not eligible for return and will not be refunded.
- Barn Light Electric Company will not refund damaged merchandise. Customer must file a claim with the return shipper if returned merchandise is damaged.
- Clearance, Discount and/or Customized Items will not be authorized for return or refunded.
- International Orders, including Canada, are not authorized for return.
- Items returned to other manufacturers without authorization will not be refunded.
- Special order finishes of Copper, Brass & Commercial HID, PAR, CFL, LED and/or ballast items are non-returnable.
- Vintage, Antiques, Salvage Items & Light Bulbs are non-returnable.
- Light poles, clocks, and apartment lights are non-returnable.
- Furniture is non-returnable as they are custom made-to-order items.
Orders with Barn Light Electric Company may be canceled within 24 hours of the order being placed without penalty or a restocking fee. A cancellation request must be made by phone: 1-800-407-8784 or email: email@example.com
Order cancellations after 24 hours of the order being placed is not permitted for special order merchandise and finishes of light fixtures manufactured with Copper, Brass & Commercial HID, PAR, CFL, LED and/or (Ballast Items), including Furniture.
If the order has already been shipped, the customer is responsible for return shipping costs and obtaining a Return Goods Authorization (RGA) number.
How Do I Return A Product?
- Contact Customer Service at 321-269-2299 to request and receive an RGA Number. You have 15 days from the date the merchandise was delivered to request and receive the RGA number. Requests for return after 15 days will not be accepted.
- Once a RGA Number is received, tape or write clearly your RGA Number on the box so it is visible. Boxes received without a RGA Number clearly visible on box MAY BE REFUSED.
- You are responsible for all return shipping costs. We highly suggest insuring your package(s) for the full value of the contents. We are not responsible for damages incurred during shipping and damaged items will not be refunded. The customer will be responsible for filing all insurance claims.
- Unless otherwise directed, all returns to be sent to the following address:
Barn Light Electric Company
3405 S. Washington Ave.
Titusville, FL 32780
- The returned package with the RGA number must arrive at Barn Light Electric Company within 15 days from the date the RGA number was issued. Items received after the 15 days of the RGA issue date WILL BE REFUSED
- Once received, Barn Light Electric Company will inspect the merchandise to make sure it is in new, unused, uninstalled, not damaged, and in unaltered condition. Please allow up to 7 business days for your merchandise to be inspected.
- After the merchandise has been inspected and found in acceptable condition, your refund amount based upon original cost (minus the shipping charge) will be refunded.
- Refunds are only issued to the original purchase instrument such as the original credit card, check, Paypal, or the method of payment the customer purchased the product with.
- If the package is accepted and it is found to be uninsured with damages, has been installed or altered in any way, the package and contents becomes the property of Barn Light Electric Company and NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED.
- The customer will be contacted and informed of the final decision of Barn Light Electric Company L.L.C. Barn Light Electric Company L.L.C. retains the right to modify this return policy at any time without notification.